- John Petrucci
- Mats Haugen
- Michael Romeo
- Tony MacAlpine
I started playing guitar when I was seven, but never really connected with the instrument.
Then when I was about 19 I heard “To Thou Who Dwellest In The Night” by Arcturus and then I picked up technical guitar playing.
I started to really get into prog metal and instrumental guitar music.
I’ve played in and composed for several bands including Black/Thrash act IRMIN (2002-2008) and a pop/rock act called BMe (1999-2005)
Dream Theater, Circus Maximus, Above Symmetry, Disperse
- Dream Theater – Images & Words
- Circus Maximus – Isolate
- Disperse – Journey Through The Hidden Gardens
- Above Symmetry – Ripples
- Ibanez RG 1527 Galaxy White
- Ibanez RG 1527 Royal Blue
- Caparison TAT Crimson Sunset
- Dean Custom 450 Tiger Eye
- Mesa Boogie TriAxis preamp
- Lexicon MPX G2 Effects processor
- Mesa Boogie 2:90 tube poweramp